Who Are We?
London.WS used to be a Travel site catering to 673,000 subscribers. However due to Covid 19 we have canvassed opinion as to which direction the site should take, with these vastly changed times. Based on the opinions we canvassed we created this new site 😊
We have turned London.WS into a marketplace where suppliers can showcase their Ethical, Green and sustainable food and beverage products.
Our vision is that one day, every great product, whether a bottle of wine or a pair of jeans, will come with provenance, accessible, trustworthy information about origin, journey and impact.
We set out to build a network of honest businesses and equip them with the tools they need to prove what matters most about their goods, from the source of their ingredients, to their impact on the environment and society.
Help us create THE GO TO ethical, Green and Sustainable food product site.
London.WS represents a good platform for London.
Are you a Retailer looking to source, ethical and sustainable products? Why not join us today for FREE, as we can connect you to a network of those very suppliers, and benefit from reaching over half a million customers on our database. No hidden surprises, just easy access to the products you want!
Please contact us using the contact form on this page, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, to see what the possibilities are
Please subscribe to receive useful offers from this site and from Merchants featured on this site via our newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time.
More About London.WS
London.WS can provide a base for co-operation with Local Organizations
London.WS can also help with Social Distancing in the following ways:
• Users of London.WS with be able to browse websites for Local Stores and message and interact with Staff remotely with regards to necessary queries that would be raised with Staff members in person in the normal course of things.
• Contactless Delivery. Couriers can deliver to doorsteps
• When Delivering, couriers will step back a suitable distance for the collection of the parcel
• Parcels will be left in safe places if there isn't a suitable location
• Names will be logged instead of signatures taken